Saturday, November 27, 2010

this is peace.

I think sometimes things in life can't be labeled as good or bad.  They are just what they are.  Maybe life is one continuous act of reaching out for something real and solid and true...and in those moments when you find it, you cling to it, because otherwise you might crumble into a pile of uncertainty and groundlessness.

I can find peace in a moment.  Even on days like today, when life makes me walk away from what is right, there is still the sun breaking through the clouds and in my window.  It's so close I can reach out and touch it.

So I'll run straight into your arms 
You're the bright and morning sun 
To show your love there's nothing you won't do.
You've opened my eyes
So I can see you all around me
You light up the sky to show me that you are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment