Friday, October 28, 2016

A week in photos

Last week I spent an afternoon with a few church friends, cheering on a regional cross country race at a park.


Susan Nisly, the director of Service Adventure, came to visit us for the weekend!


"Old West" was the theme of this mini golf course.


Our second course, "Journey through time."


No idea why this bear was there.


On Sunday afternoon, I joined some friends from church at a fundraising walk for Family Promise of Colorado Springs.


On Monday, I spent a few hours on one of my favorite fall projects: making pumpkin puree!


My favorite magazine arrived mid-process. A double issue, too. Isn't it gorgeous?


For our weekly learning component, Marle led us in carving pumpkins.


Pumpkin guts.


Pumpkin guts squished into balls.


And the final results.



Happy fall, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment